HITMAN - You give us a picture, we'll give you an autopsy report!

Add this site to your start page

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

So Thats the secret Ladies.......

Pam: Espressos make my nipples perky 
 
 
Pamela Anderson says she loves drinking espressos - because it makes her nipples perky.
According to Elle magazine she said: "I do great cappuccinos - even though my mom calls them 'cap-a-cr*ps'.
"As far as coffee goes though, I'd say espresso gets the job done - it goes right to your nipples!"
Meanwhile, she says women should grow old gracefully and accept the ageing process.
She said: "Don't buy into all the anti-ageing secrets. It's a conspiracy. We're all getting older so accept it. Don't waste your money on loads of products. Don't stress!"
Powered By Qumana

2 Comments:

Blogger harry said...

I didnt know you read Elle magazine!??!?!!?

5:14 PM  
Blogger Bob W. said...

Why.....Im secure in my Masculinity
LoL
(Actually I dont reaqd it I just look thru the Pictures.....or is it the other way round)

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home